Members of the KLB Board are volunteers who plan, organize and implement our programs and activities throughout Loudoun County.
Our Board of Director meetings are usually held on the third Monday of each month at 7pm at the Leesburg Presbyterian Church (207 W Market St, Leesburg, VA 20176). If you are interested in addressing the KLB Board of Directors at a meeting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage anyone who is interested to join the KLB Board and experience a rewarding new way to become involved in our community!
Consider Serving With Us
If you have a passion for keeping Loudoun Beautiful, and are interested in serving on the Board of Directors, or at the Committee level, we need you! Send a message to us indicating your interest: email@example.com.
- President – Alicia Groncki
- First Vice President – Jennifer Chu
- Second Vice President – Richard Woodrum
- Secretary – Jennifer Chu
- Treasurer – Carrie-Anne Mosley
Board of Directors
- Alicia Groncki
- Carolyn Thomas
- Richard Woodrum
- Jennifer Chu
- Carrie-Anne Mosley
- Merideth Cohrs
- Acadia Keyes
- Communications: Alicia Groncki-chair, Acadia Keyes
- Development: Carrie-Anne Mosley-chair, Jennifer Chu & Acadia Keyes, Merideth Cohrs
- Finance: Carrie-Anne Mosley-chair, Alicia Groncki, Merideth Cohrs
- Nominations: Richard Woodrum-chair & Carolyn Thomas
- Programs: Jennifer Chu-chair, Alicia Groncki, Richard Woodrum, Carrie-Anne Mosley, Carolyn Thomas, Diana Weber, Ric Woodie, Merideth Cohrs